Friday 13 November 2015

London will always be in my heart!

I convinced Mummy to come meet me in London - I was so desperate to travel - and it seemed like a great idea to go do some Christmas shopping! On Friday, I flew into City airport ( easily the best airport), and took the DLR into the city. It was so nostalgic to be back, given that it had been over a year since I had been to my once home. London always feels a little special because I lived there. I guess it will always feel that way to me. I met Mummy, and we stayed up talking. In the morning, we got up early, and literally shopped all day - making it to Primark for when it opened at 8am, and then shopped all day! I got a new winter coat, and lots of ideas for Christmas presents. It was even warm, which was great too! It felt so Christmassy to be shopping on Oxford Street! I was so glad I still remembered my way around too! We had dinner in Covent Garden at Cantina Loredo - and it was just such a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment