Monday 9 February 2015

The Chain Bridge

The view we got from the banks of the Danube were super beautiful, so we walked along the river. It was a tiny little walk, along the main road - but it was so pretty. We were really lucky with the weather. We eventually made it to the Chain bridge, which was the first bridge across the Danube. On the way there, we found these amazing, amazing green copper lampposts. Lampposts are one of my favourite things to photograph ever,
so I desperately wanted to get up on the side and take a picture with them. I was terrified, as they were on an overpass - but there was plenty of space - so Josh helped me up - and snapped a picture. The bridge was super long (at least it felt that way), but it did remind me a lot of the Bristol Suspension bridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment