Friday 25 July 2014

In the Space Suit Lab

I think I was pretty lucky in my dissertation assignment, I got to live in a beautiful city, and work on a really cool project, working out how much workload an astronaut wearing a space suit is under during a mission. To be fair, I worked predominantely in an office on a laptop! I worked ith some great people from all over Europe
- a physicist from London, a girl from Munich, and another girl from Vienna, as well as lots of other lovely people who were in and out of the office. We all got to spend a lot of time together during the week in the office and also on our weekend working during the outreach activities we did. On my last week, I realised I hadn't taken very many pictures of what I worked on, so while I was testing the final children's helmet,
I had to snap some pictures! I also got some pictures of our cute little mascot, the alien! I was so sad to leave all my lovely collegues, but sadly I had to return to the UK soon, and pack up my stuff at the monostary!

No comments:

Post a Comment