Thursday 23 January 2014

Back at the Bridge

These are two of my favourite photos that I took the entire time on our road trip. I was so glad that Josh and David were able to get to spend time together. Since moving from Japan, I know Josh has really missed getting to see him all the time, like we got to when we all lived together in Japan. I have quite a few photos of them being silly, but I am glad that we were able to get these nice ones! We revisited the bridge in the day, because I really wanted to see it, and we were lucky enough again to have great weather for photos!
I think Josh is pretty adorable in this photo. It was our final day, and we decided to walk over to Prague Castle. We hadn't done much sightseeing in the city really, so on our final day, we really should go see it. It was a long walk, and thankfully we were able to walk across the bridge again when it was a little less busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment