Thursday 31 October 2013

Down by Big Ben

One of my favourite places is the bridge right in front of Big Ben. Most of the time, it is crowded with tourists, and musicians and all sorts, but some times it is really quite empty, and then that's a really good day. We seemed to spend a lot of time around by the Eye, and the houses of Parliment during Josh's trip in London, so I figured we needed some bridge photos too! The weather had gotten a bit rubbish, but that was to be expected, and I grabbed these photos right down by the water, in one of my favourite places, away from all the hustle and bustle
on the bridge above. It had just stopped raining (thankfully) but was still a little chilly - I even feel cold looking at the pictures! As a student, and because I gre up coming to London, I don't spend much time going and taking photos in all the tourist areas, although I certainly wish I could. It was so nice that while Josh was here,
we could go and do those touristy things, because I really dont have anyone to do those kinds of things with. When I lived in Japan, it was what I lived for, so it was nice to be able to do these together.

No comments:

Post a Comment