Saturday 20 July 2013

Horyuji Station

After the big Kencho meeting, we filled in some forms, and then took some fun photos outside the building. I then said goodbye to Amariah, Helena, Jackie and Corbin. It was really sad, because though we all lived far away, we were all JETs together. Amariah and I even came to Japan together!Then, I caught a slow train to Shin Yamaguchi, riding with all the cute elementary school kids, until I got to the station to take a Shinkansen stationto see Josh.
I realised that there aren't going to be too many more long trips in Japan to see Josh, and that upsets me so greatly. I spend so much time riding the trains, and shinkansen, and visiting Josh, that this year it has become so much a part of me. The trains in Japan are awesome. Always on time, incredibly clean and just a really nice place. I will miss the transport systems a lot here!

No comments:

Post a Comment