Thursday 13 June 2013

Toontown at Tokyo Disney

I hadnt really gone to Toontown until my last visit to Tokyo Disney, never before until then. It was pretty cute, and made me reminice a lot about my times at Disney in Orlando when I was a little kid! I knew that it was so adorable, and that I had to go and show Sam too. Armed with yet another bucket of popcorn, (this time Honey) we headed over there with the intention of seeing Mickey or Minnie. We were pretty dissapointed with the huge, 2 hour lines, so instead we went and checked out Chip and Dales house.
We got a great dinner or pizza (shaped like Mickeys head) and some Mickey shaped ice cream sandwiches too! I think those are one of my favourite foods at Disney! We explored a little, and went inside Daisy's house (or ship) this time, which was lots of fun. There arent any rides for adults in the Toontown area, but it's still a lot of fun, if not a little different than the rest of the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment