Thursday 13 June 2013

My school Festival

In Japan, the students prepare for months and months to hold a school festival. Some of them run stands, or games...its can be an art project or a dance, but they all do something. This year I knew a little more about what was happening, after last years disaster of information lacking, so I invited Lil and Sarah over. Sarah arrived on the Saturday night, so we had a nice dinner and then ice cream. I was so happy that they came to explore the school with me. One of our favourite rooms was a room filled with balloons that you could play in! Who wouldnt enjoy that! We hung around in the morning at school, before having Thai food and gelato for lunch, and then chilling out and having girly chats at my house - it was so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment