Tuesday 21 May 2013

Tokyo Disney Sea - The Orrery

I do love all of Disney - every single section of it - but nothing makes me as happy as the Orrery. It is literally the most beautiful room I have ever seen. I just sat and stared at it for a while, just listening to the music and just enjoying being there. It was a nice break from the walking around and the fast busy pace of the park and a chance to just be alone. If I could take some part of what I have seen in Japan - I really would take that home - even though its not very Japanese at all! You can play with the planets - but the best thing is the beautiful lighting, the constellations on the ceiling and the great Gregorian Chants. I discovered it only a year ago - and each and every time I go back and seek it out in one of the castle turrets where it is hidden away. Simply put: it is beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment