Thursday 9 May 2013

Omishima Island

My golden week this year was quite long, and started off with my solo trip to Hiroshima. I was having packing difficulties, and didn't leave Hagi until the very last bus, getting me into Hiroshima a little later than I had intended. It has been a long time since I had a solo trip to downtown Hiroshima, but I went and had a full Irish breakfast for dinner at Molly Malones, so it was well worth it. In the morning, I caught a train and a bus to Omishima island, which is one of the islands Of Ehime prefecture dotted between the coast of Hiroshima and the coast of Ehime. Omishima was the biggest one and appeared to have the most to do. To get there, you cross a series of seven huge, LNG. Beautiful suspension bridges. A lot of people ride bikes over them, but since I rode the bus, I had to wait until I got off to take some pictures!m


No comments:

Post a Comment