Tuesday 21 May 2013

Tokyo Disney Sea - Cape Cod

My visit to Tokyo the week before hadnt been particularily productive - and actually,I found myself a bit bored with Tokyo! I needent have worried, as only 4 days later, I was back on Shinkansen to Tokyo. I was very happy that when it stopped in Shin-Osaka, Josh got on and we could ride the rest of the way together. We luckily got to stay at the Hilton in Tokyo - a superb hotel that is very luxurious - and strangely enough, only one of 2 Hiltons in the entire Metropolis! The next morning, we got up bright and early and headed over to DisneySea - one of my favourite places on Earth! One of my favourite areas there is the Cape Cod section, modeled right after the American waterfront village. This is the home to Duffy - and I was really excited to try this mochi fruit cream filled Duffy shaped head thing! That is one of my favourite things about Tokyo Disney - all the themed food!

No comments:

Post a Comment