Monday 4 February 2013

Leaving again

I always cry like a baby when I have to leave America. Usually loudly, and in a public place like an airport. The day before I left, Mummy, Daddy and Shelby left to go home to England. Well, I think they were all on different planes, but either way, they were headed away. I was so sad, especially because I never get to see Shelby. Daddy and Mummy have both been twice to visit me in Japan, but Shelby has only been able to visit once. I miss her so badly. Papa took these really nice photos of our family in front of Grandma's amazingly beauiful Christmas tree. I love that tree so much. It takes her a lot of work, and next year, she bought a new Christmas tree to use. So now we have a memory of us all together and that tree at Christmas in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment