Thursday 24 January 2013

Playing in the Snow

We came home, and chatted, and opened Christmas presents and just had a really nice time hanging out at their house. In the morning, we had gotten a little more snow overnight, and a lot more than we had had up north in Auburn. I love going out in the snow attheir house, and since Josh hasn't really played much in the snow, I made him go out with me! I always seem to miss the snow when it happens in Hagi, so I am always happy to see a significant amount of snow. Nara, on the other hand, doesn't seem to get much, so we had to go and take advantage of it! The snow wasn't sticky enough and it wasn't cold enough to build a snowman, but it was very nice and powdery, perfect for throwing around. I took this cool photo of Josh holding some powdery snow, and it looks like he is holding a menorah! Shelby came out and joined us for some time, which was fun, but we all got very cold, so we quickly came inside to have some breakfast before going out and going shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment