Thursday 24 January 2013

Let the lights shine

Over the past few months, I have become a little addicted to Pintrest. It is full of nice little projects, nice food recipies, and lots of wedding inspiration boards. I love some of the photos that people have taken on there, and I enjoy trying to replicate them....so, the day after Christmas, I bought a double string of White Christmas lights on white wire. I was hoping it would make some pretty photos. For Christmas I got a lovely black watch plaid skirt from Abercrombie, and Mummy had found Josh a matching shirt, so he was such a sport and put it on for the photos. He was such a good sport for the photos. He really always is, and I reminded him that matching couples outfits are so in in Asia! We would be super adorable! But I got Mummy to man the camera, and it was very dark, but she still managed to get some really cute photos of the two of us together! I was super sad that soon he was going to have to head back to Florida, and I would be saying difficult goodbyes in Michigan, but very quickly we would be back in Japan together!



No comments:

Post a Comment