Tuesday 11 December 2012

Osaka Weinachtsmart

One time, my train was stopped outside Osaka station, and I saw a sign proclaiming Osaka Weinachten. German Christmas markets are a big thing - and after being away for 2 years, I had been feeling like it was a tradition to go visit them in December in England. Josh agreed to go with me, and it was actually really close to the Umeda Sky Building, where we had our first date. The German markets were great. They had all sorts of german food, and things lik fried donuts, cheese and Gluewein! Iteven came in a cute Santa-head cup! It was a great souvenier, and to be honest, the whole experience felt like I was right at home. There was Christmas music and beautiful lights, and even a little train! Right before we left, Josh bought a nice gingerbread cookie which had Ich Liebe Dich on it - it was super tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment