Tuesday 11 December 2012

Hakata Illuminations

Coming back from Taiwan was nice and eventful less, apart from a seriously early breakfast. But we were fine, and I got some Starbucks, which made me happy. Even better it was just like the American Starbucks and so I got a peppermint mocha. Seriously, I've lived away from home for 2 years, and it tasted better than sliced bread ever could.Coming back from Taiwan was nice and eventful less, apart from a seriously early breakfast. But we were fine, and I got some Starbucks, which made me happy. Even better it was just like the American Starbucks and so I got a peppermint mocha. Seriously, I've lived away from home for 2 years, and it tasted better than sliced bread ever could. We came back, and randomly ran into some other Yamaguchi ALTs in the train station in Fukuoka. Its a huge city and they just happened to get on the same escalator. It was hell finding a locker for my bag, but in the end, I waited for a Krispy Kreme while one became free. Brad and I shopped for a good while, and I got a lot of nice clothes. Before I went home, I took some photos of the beautiful illuminations outside Hakata train station. The blue and white was just amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment