Thursday 30 August 2012

Summer Orientation dinner

I ended up back in Yamaguchi, and back in Hagi just in time for the Summer JET Orientation. It's basically a meeting at the Kencho building in Yamaguchi City, with all the new JETs. It was the first time I had met all of the new people, so it was really nice to go around and meet them. I had to go through a very boring, extremely hot ceremony in my suit before all the other people arrived at lunch. Then it was more introductions, a speech and more boring Kencho fun. I did enjoy meeting everyone, but the intoroduction lectures are always so boring! After the meetings, we checked into our hotels, walked around Yuda Onsen a little and then met up for dinner! It was really fun! We had all sorts of dishes, all sorts. And then when we were finished we went for Karaoke!


No comments:

Post a Comment