Wednesday 11 July 2012

Who gave us fireworks?!

After our time at the beach, we headed back to the cabins, quite a few people showered, and we all rebug-sprayed. It was pretty crazy with all the mosquitoes! I really, really dislike mosquitoes! I was really excited because I was partially in charge of starting the barbeques with Bill and a friend of his. I really enjoyed getting to send stuff alight, and learn how to get the coals alight and stuff. It was quite fun learning guy things! I suuppose it will come in useful one day! Quite a lot of people (me included) had the ingenious idea and bought fireworks. After my time in Hagi with fireworks, I was excited for the sparklers! I have discovered that they sell fireworks everywhere in Japan, from baby sparklers all the way up to the big fireworks! Some people also brought much bigger fireworks, and rockets and such. I am terrified of big fireworks, but what scared me more was how drunk people were, hanging out right near the fireworks! I really think we all should have stood much farther back! But I did enjoy taking photos of Yoko (who was crazy about fireworks!) and Jessica and Ziggy making pretty shapes with their sparklers! Jessica was most excited about making a star, so I tried my hardest to get a good shot of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment