Tuesday 26 June 2012

Deer in Nara Park

On Friday, I finally got to go back up to Nara to see Josh again. I rushed home (sans bike) and thankfully made the bus this time. I was still in my suit, but had a lovely ride on the shink with all the other salary men. I was so excited to see Josh at the station, I practically ran up to him, I was so happy when he picked me up at the Shinkansen station in Osaka. I had forgotten how busy it was that late at night, so it was good that he could get me to his house. He had made me hamburger helper and then we sat and cuddled and watched a movie. Just a perfect Friday night. On Saturday, Josh had to go to a cultural festival practice, and so I headed into Nara Park. I love Nara Park, and I find it so....calming. I spent the entire walking around, and seeing the deer. The park was pretty empty. I headed over to the forest area, where I saw some of the babies, but there was also a new deer park open, where they keep the brand new babies in a reserve area. You pay a little money and get to go in and see them. Some of them were just a week old and so adorable. I think if I lived in Nara I would spend all my time in the park, because I love the deer and they are just so adorable and tame. I love these little kissing deer I spotted too!

No comments:

Post a Comment