Thursday 17 May 2012

The most amazing place

At the very top of the castle, hidden away in a little random turret, was the most amazing place. I never expected to see such a random, cool place in the middle of Disney Sea! I walked into this amazing solar system room. I wasn't sure why it was there, but it was so cool. You could rotate each of the planets one at a time, with a set rotation period and axis spin too. What I liked the best was the amazing music and atmosphere in the room. There was beautiful classical music, which kind of reminded me of the Da Vinci Code. And along the walls, there were pencil drawings which looked like they are straight from Da Vinci's notebook. I spent a lot of time wandering around, taking photos and just sitting and listening to the music. I think it is one of those places that just makes me happy. I wish I could have spent time just sitting there, or I wish it was closer, and I could come there to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment