Thursday 31 May 2012

Naruto Pier

After some playing on the rocks, we now headed back up near the bus to grab some food...me now with dry flip flops thankfully. We ended up staying and having udon in the bus centre area, and getting some nice phone charms. I've been a bit relaxed on picking some up from my travels lately, so I was glad to get some. Then we headed for another long drive back into Tokushima to Naruto, where the famous whirlpools are. We got our tickets, and hung out and ate ice cream. Well actually, Sandy, Jake, and I all got different chocolate ice creams, and tried them all out! We sat on the edge of the ocean, over the very blue sea, and looked for jelly fish, and actually saw a few too! It was very pretty there, and I was all excited for the boat ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment