Thursday 10 May 2012

Mediterannean Night

In the evening, there was another dinner and dancing outdoor shows. This time the theme was...something to do with Fisherman, and the theme was Meditteranean seafood. I was a little nervous about all the seafood, since I dont really eat it...but when we turned up I neednt be worried. The stage was all decked out in blue and shells, and random fisherman props.Yes, there was a lot of fish on the menu, but there was also great potato salad, and lots of nice chicken soup. I really liked the food at the hotel. I think breakfast and desert was always my favourite, but they did a really good job. For pudding there was even Crepes Suzettes, which are one of my favourite things, along with yummy Vanilla ice cream! We had a nice time, we had arrived early, there was a brief spell of rain, which we attempted to wait out, but other than that, it was really good. We made friends with some people on the table next to us, and had a nice chat. It was a shame this was to be our last outdoor themed meal, I would miss the excitement that came with the show! We spent some time chatting, and then we were primed and read for more acrobatics and the national Kekac dance...

No comments:

Post a Comment