Thursday 17 May 2012

Disney Sea with Daddy - Lagoon

My favourite part of Disney is the Mermaid Lagoon which is based on the underwater kingdom in The Little Mermaid. Ariel is everywhere, and everything is shell and water themed. I don't think there are any older kids rides in this part of the park, but Daddy and I found the best part of the park, the popcorn!We found sea salt (but with no butter), black pepper, cranberry, rasberry and milk tea. For each flavour, there is a different bucket which you can get and then refill later on in the park. The Duffy one was adorable and shaped like a picnic basket, but, sadly it was filled with Milk Tea popcorn. In the Lagoon, we found caramel popcorn, undoutably the best, which happened to come in a Spring Voyage bucket, which is the theme that was running at that time. I know that Disneyland was doing Easter shaped ones in the other theme park too. Daddy and I ate a lot of the caramel popcorn, mainly for breakfast and then as a snack throughout the day. The queue however, was astronomical, it had to be 40, or 50 people long! I love the shells and the detail in this part of the park especially, so I got Daddy to take some awesome profile picture worthy photos of me with the swirls of blue, purple and green!

No comments:

Post a Comment