Thursday 17 May 2012

Disney Sea with Daddy - Jungle Time

One of my favourite places in the Disney Park is the Amazon/Safari part which is near the top of the park. Generally, I just walk through this area, because the rides for the lines are so long. But thankfully, it wasn't very busy on the Saturday that Daddy and I went. When Risa and I had visited in December, the queues for everything were two long. In the jungle/safari/amazon area there are two main rollercoasters. Raging Spirits, which is a small rollercoaster. We waited in the single rider, and it was great, but the roller coaster was unbelievably slow! I have never been on such a slow coaster! It was nice and loopy, and there was a 360 degree loop in it too! I guess I should have known that it was slow, because we got to keep our bags on the ride! The other big ride is the Indiana Jones one. I was really excited about this, because it is probably the biggest Movie ride in the park. The queue was quite long, but eventually we got to the front where the ride splits into the single rider queue. It is pretty impressive, and waiting in the line was so cool - waiting in the line is almost as much fun as the actual ride! It was a really cool, in the dark ride where there is CGI, and strobe lights, and things failling and shaking tracks. It was pretty awesome, and I'm very glad we rode it! After the rides, we wandered around the area, looking for different presents in the shops for Ella, who Daddy would be seeing in Australia, and we saw these bird characters outside one of the food stalls. I think they are the Mexican birds from one of the Donald Duck films, and I remember Mummy just loving them, so I took a photo of one with Daddy. I love how in character the person was, strutting around and being so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment