Thursday 17 May 2012

Disney Sea with Daddy- Cape Cod

Golden Week wasnt quite over for me, and I was so lucky, because Daddy came to Japan a week after I got home from Bali. I hadn't even unpacked yet! I havent seen my Daddy since December, when I went back home to America for Christmas. Friday, when I saw him at the hotel, I cried a little. Because, well, hes my Daddy. He was so nice and took me to to Tokyo Disney Sea on Saturday. It was hard to decide what to do in Tokyo, as he lived there before when I was small. And Tokyo Disney Sea didnt exist back then. So off we went. And we
rode all the rides I wanted to too! We started off going through the American part they have there, where it's meant to look like Cape Cod. I won't lie, its so Disney perfect and picturesque, I just love it. I hadnt been since I went with Risa at Christmas, so it was really nice to see it without the Christmas trees and lights! I even got to see some Characters too. We saw Thumper in Cape Cod. I do like it when Disney staff pull out an older character and show him about. I also love that at Disney there is always someone on hand to take your picture and it doesnt cost a thing, unlike in Florida. There arent any rides there, but it still is my favourite!



No comments:

Post a Comment