Thursday 31 May 2012

Rafting

So we got into our boat and headed out for the best, and possibly scariest experience of my life. We didn't get far, before all the boats huddled and the instructors asked one of us to jump in. For some reason, I volunteered, and threw myself into the water! Oops!But, now I was wet, I was ready for the rapids. And boy were they big. Big and fun. The first one was scary, but after that, they were just lots of fun. We played tons of games in the boat, tipping it, jumping off the sides, and we also got to ride down the rapids on the front of the boat, which was super fun. And a bit scarier with the view! There was a lot of splashing the other boats, and using oars to tug people out of their boats! We ended up in the water alot, spinning the boat while we stood on the edges. We also climbed up a HUGE rock face and jumped into the water. I didn't get scared untill right before I jumped, but it was a great rush! Possibly the best experience of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment