Wednesday 16 May 2012

Bali by Bike

After feeding the elephants, a lunch overlooking the park and some souveniers, I headed back to the hotel with the driver. I was pretty shattered, and tried to sleep, but I ended up taking photos on the way home. One of the things I really noticed about Bali was how insane the driving was. Everyone rides a moped, and fits 3 people on it, a ladder, bags, and a million other things. It`s kind of fun to watch, and I am certainly glad I dont have to ride one! I asked my driver who told me you have to be 16 to drive one, just like in England, but when I pointed out I saw very young kids driving them, he told me that ofter, kids needed one to get to and from school because their parents couldnt take them. I was amazed that a little kid could handle a bike and the crazy roads and crazy driving!

No comments:

Post a Comment