Thursday 17 May 2012

Disney Sea with Daddy - Arabia

This is probably my favourite picture of me and Daddy from the weekend he spent here. It was taken in front of the Aladdins Carpet ride (like a Dumbo ride) in the Arabian section of the park. The tiger is one of my favourite characters, and you can buy little plushies of him in the park too! There arent many rides for big kids in this area....actually I can only think of 2 rides, the flying carpets and a huge, multilevel merry go round. The area is so lovely, and actually I think they have Indian food somewhere there, but I never make time to try it. What is fun, is that it reminds me of an idealised Middle Eastern town...but of course without the smell, the crime or the dirt. It is literally spotless, even though they try and rough up the edges a little and make it look worn. There even is a nice little market with pretty saris as awnings, and nice Middle Eastern teas! In the heat, I'm sure you could easily imaging yourself somewhere in a hot, desert country town!



No comments:

Post a Comment