Wednesday 25 April 2012

Mihara Station Octopi

At the weekend, I spent a great Friday night with Jamie and the boys, and then Saturday, Wayne, Julianne and I headed to bunny island. We had to change trains in Mihara. It is just a little station, but it does have a Shinkansen!They also have a strange facination with octopi, which were all over....not sure why, but they sure were cute! I love how all over Japan, little random places have somthing famous. Hagi is pretty small, so it doesn't have a character per say, but Mihara appeared to be much bigger. They had those daraemon dolls and apparenly there was even a massive one somewhere in the city! I am quite in love with the little red octopi, especially the close up of the eyes on the giant one in the station. It is so much bigger than me!Blogger seems to have reverted to this weird format, and I'm not sure how to change it, so it looks like I will be having much longer blog posts from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment