Tuesday 20 September 2011

Wishes

I dont often take photos of people taking photos, but Gavin has a serious thing about it...I'm pretty sure he does it unconsciously! Because of how many visitors there were at this shrine, there were rows and rows and rows of little white paper wishes. I again, have no clue about them, but there were tons at every little stop up the mountain! Gavin got a pretty awesome photo of me taking a photo of the wishes....but recreating it with him was pretty hard! The best thing about photos is that noone can quite do it the same! I quite like it none the less, but the best thing about the photo, is that Gavin has a 60D just like me! And for once, I actually knew how to use mine! It's quite snazzy seeing someone else with one! We totally had the coolest cameras there!

No comments:

Post a Comment