Monday 25 July 2011

BBC Proms - this is what we call independence

After Bristol, I got a lift down in Rats and Rachel's car down to London. I got to my hotel (right near the Royal Albert Hall) and set off to do something. I really dislike people who go someplace new and just 'sit'. I just cant understand it! On the direction of Chris, I set off for door 10 of the RAH, and grabbed myself a 5 pound gallery seat at the BBC night of the Proms. It was up near the top, but for a fiver I wasn't going to argue! I had never been inside, and it was so beautiful! I grabbed these photos before the music began. It was Spanish night, and it was just lovely! I had such a nice time, but what was more important, was that I went and did it alone. I didn't need anyone guiding me or telling me what to do...I went and did it for myself. It was here I realised I was a lot more independent than I ever give myself credit for.

No comments:

Post a Comment