Tuesday 12 April 2011

Hotel Hopping 3 - The Grand Floridian

As we had been going along, I realised how much I loved the Polynesian, and what a fun place to stay at! But then we went farther along the monorail to the Disney Grand Floridian. I loved it even more! It is a lovely white, old fashioned style classical hotel, like the Grand Hotel in Mackinaw, but more tastefully decorated. It is the number one spot to get married at at Disney (they have a Wedding Pavillion) and I can see why. They have massive chandeliers, beautiful pianos, flowers everywhere, and cute little soap shops and places fit for a princess!

We also went out to the pool, which was lovely as well, and there were tons of glower gardens with fountains for people to sit and enjoy the place! It really was special, down to the staff with their waistcoats and boaters. It really was an all round great experience and definitely where I want to stay next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment