Monday 27 December 2010

Christmas 365 days a year

The town of Frankenmuth is home to Bronner's Winter Wonderland - the largest Christmas shop in the world! It is open all year round, with Christmas music, Christmas decorations, and all things Christmas. With my lovve of Christmas,it is the perfect place to be! We visited it today, and it was lovely! They had Christmas music playing, and Christmas bulbs everywhere. I made sure to take photos of all the cool ornaments, espcially my favourite, the gingerbread men! They have ornaments from everywhere, made mostly in Europe, I loved these Turkish ornaments. They have ones for all themes, even flamingoes! They had space themed ornaments, skating ones, even little computer ones. The entire store is dedcorated everywhere with Christmas figures, statues and lights - I got a great photo of Mummy with the snowman near the entrance! I love it, and you can't help but be happy there!

No comments:

Post a Comment