Sunday 28 November 2010

Sledding in Pale

I haven't been sledding in years, and was actually a little nervous when Mike suggested it, but after having such fun in the snow the day before, I knew I had to try it. We were lucky enough to find cheap little sleds at the sports shop in Shrewsbury (before it snowed there) as everywhere else had already sold out in anticipation. We found a nice slopey hill with some public access (and some sheep) and set off - it was great fun! I got a lot of mouthfulls of snow, but because there was sooooo much snow, it was great fun! It was hard work getting up the hill, but still fab! And we scared all the sheep away! It was such good fun, we did it a million times, taking photos and racing each other down the hill! I really enjoyed it and even sledded back to the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment