Thursday 21 October 2010

Deutschland!

Having been a really bad penfriend and not visited Kerstin in a few years, I decided about September to book a flight and see her. I flew in quick for the first weekend term started and it was a quick flying visit, flying Saturday morning, coming back Sunday night. Having left Bristol about 3, I dropped Sarah in Wrexham and then I didn't make it home till 11.30, only then to realise I had forgotten my passport back in Bristol! Mike and each drove half way, and then I had an hours sleep before setting off for the airport! When I finally arrived, exhausted, the weather wasn't good enough to go to the Zoo, so we came home, did some food shopping and spent the next 36 hours playing UNO, Skip Bo, eating nachos and watching Ice Age! I was so sad to leave as we were having such a nice time!

No comments:

Post a Comment